CAT. 5E Shielded Ethernet Cable Blue
Product Title : CAT. 5E Ethernet Cable,4 Twisted Pairs,26 AWG,Gigabit Ethernet,Bandwidth up to 550 MHz, RJ45 Plug for Routers/Patch Panels/Modems/Switches.(CAT. 5E Ethernet Cable Shielded)
Color : Blue
Product Description :
Category 5E Shielded Patch Cables are Designed to Protect Critical Data from Electromagnetic Interference (EMI), Which Can Degrade, Disrupt, or Even Interrupt Connectivity. These Interferences are Caused by Electromechanical Devices, such as Electric Motors, Transformers, Magnets, and Fluorescent Lighting Ballasts. Especially in Healthcare and Manufacturing Facilities, Shielded Patch Cables are Perfect for Stable Data Transfer.
Category 5E Shielded Cables Consist of 4 Twisted 26 AWG Copper Wire Pairs with Aluminum Shielding Foil and PVC Jacket, Gigabit Ethernet, Bandwidth up to 550 MHz, Terminating in Shielded RJ45 Connectors with Gold-Plated 50 Micron Contacts. RJ45 Connectors' Locking Tabs are Protected Against Damage by a Snagless Bubble Design. We Offer a Variety of Lengths and Colors of Category 5E Shielded Cables.
- Conductor : 4 Twisted Pair FTP (Foil Shielded Twisted Pair) 26 AWG Stranded Pure Copper.
- Bandwidth : CAT. 5E Ethernet Shielded Cables Handle Gigabit Ethernet with a Bandwidth up to 550 MHz.
- Connector : RJ45 Plug with 50 Micron Gold Plating Contacts.
- Wiring Scheme : T-568B Standard.
- Certification : Compliant with TIA/EIA Standard by UL and ETL.
- PVC Jacket.
- RoHS Compliant.
Available Length 1 PC / Pack : 75 Feet and 100 Feet
75 Feet Part Number : MRJ-L5ES-75BLU UPC :618504185620
100 Feet Part Number : MRJ-L5ES-100BLU UPC :618504185613
Part Number: MRJ-L5ES